Monday, March 3, 2008

About Me.

My name is Jose Emanuel,my friends call me Silent one because I'm always quiet I am 17 years old. born and raised in Bakersfield California. I like to draw, write poems, and hang out with my friends and family. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister my little carnalitos name is pedro but we call him Travieso Loc which means trouble he is 14 years old. and my older carnals name is Jesus and he is 22. my carnalas name is JoAnna and she is 19. and my hefitas name is Consepcion Zazueta she is from Sinaloa, Mexico. we all get along real well I guess. and this is my familia. I lived in Bakersfield for 12 years. we moved to Oregon because gangs are really active and she didn't want us exposed to it. first we moved to Vale, Oregon where we lived for 3 months. and then we moved Ontario, Oregon and then Nysan, Oregon where we lived for about 6 months. and we ended up here in salem Oregon. it is a little different then I'm used to, but its okay.

No comments: